Saturday, December 20, 2008

liar liar

well well
it seems you broke up with her for me and then we went out for a week
but because i addressed a post to her, i was insensitive?
then you decided to use this and my past as an excuse to leave me and go back to her?
you didn't wanna look like a dick to your friends.
now you gonna put all the blame on me again
and tell them stuff that makes you look like an angel,
like you have no part to play in this.
i still don't feel like i've done any wrong.
i'm not the one who lied and cheated on her.
i don't feel like i have anything to hide.
it's not like i'm going out with some one else.
she's not my friend.
you're the one who has done wrong to her, not me.
so stop putting blame on me.
right now, YOU'RE the slut.
stop calling other people names.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home