Thursday, December 11, 2008

insomnimaniac

I haven't been able to sleep well in about 2 months?
More like taking naps really.
Maximum hours of sleep is like 4 hours? WTF.
I think it's insomnia alr. Seriously need to see a doc for those sleeping pills.
Been meaning to but haven't gotten around to doing it.
Been wanting to get a flu jab too. Ugh. Hate needles.
I cried the last time I needed a jab. Curses to that China nurse.

Anyways, I've revamped this blog quite a bit.
I've asked for a few opinions from various people online at this time and made a choice for this template. Super plain, but it's all good. =)


Oh yes.
To a certain someone. I'm serious about asking you to leave me alone, even after my papers are done. UNLESS you wanna take back your stuff, don't contact me. At least til Feb or sth. I don't wanna talk to you cuz we both believe we're talking shit about each other. Seriously, I've had enough. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home