Sunday, July 20, 2008

partay people!

Yesterday afternoon was shit.
We all had to go for english exams. WTF! Instead of just exempting the locals they, tested us all.
I think I'm gonna do okay.

Then at night I was supposed to go for either Nadia's chalet or Step's party at ChinaOne. Shalyn was like supposed to meet me at 930 and ended up meeting me at like 1030? 1045?
Then she left for MOS with Carmen and gang. She wanted me to go but I didn't think I fit in sooo I chose to stay. It was like a mini SAC reunion except they were all from express. Ber and Lu-anne was there so I stuck with them since they're more my kind. haha. We all used to hang out in school last time. Idk what happened.
I was kinda torn about choosing between the chalet and clubbing. I chose Step's party in the end. I had fun!
So at first it was all girls then the boys started streaming in. Stpats boys. pfft.
There was Trevor and cousin Jules, Ben Chew (ask me about him and I will have plenty to say), Russel, Sean Paul and some other people I wasn't introduced to.
I started feeling sleepy about 2 and wanted to go home but they all didn't allow me and persuaded me to stay all. I ended up leaving about 5am this morning? Woke up about 3pm. Damn pig la.

Well I gtg get ready for the next party tonight! @Jas' house.
Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home