Wednesday, July 16, 2008

back to school. =(

It's the 3rd day of school.
I'm feeling drained cuz my body is still getting adjusted to my school hours. No more waking up in the afternoon. No more bumming around.
I think Tues and Thurs are great cuz classes end about 1230. But they're the earliest days of my week. They start at freaking 830. I seriously hope the teachers find fault with it and make school start later.
The friends I made at school are much better than some of those I made last year. I was bummed at first cuz I wasn't going on to 2nd year with Nadia and Jermel all. But I got to know Ash during orientation and Marz and Zai the next day. They're cool. But they're from the B class. I wanna transfer to their class! In my class there're only 9 locals the rest are from China. OMG right? I still think my class is much better than last year. I can't communicate with them cuz they're damn anti. They stick to their own kind, basically. When you see them, you'll know why I'm different. Suddenly I was the misfit last year. Maybe the locals in my class are closer this year cuz there's lesser of us? idk.
I'm actually happy I retained la.

I found out there're 2 gay boys in my school. Well. 2 that I know of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home