Friday, February 16, 2007

blah day

I'm so bored at work. Yawning away. I'm in no mood to do shit. Everyone is out. Either for meeting or on leave. I wish I had leave to clear too. Almost everyone is clearing leave cuz it was frozen last year due to SGF. So they're given til like March '07 to clear. Lucky.
___________________________________
Valentine's was great. I think. I'm not able to compare this year's to my previous ones cuz I can't remember anything no matter how hard I try to. Hmmm. Nah. It's still great cuz it's our 1st. We thought it'd be crowded like everywhere, but Forum was super quiet. So we had japanese at Genki. Yay. Love you Chellyboy.
___________________________________
Chinese New Year.
I hope I'm gonna get as much as I did last year. I'm so broke now. Dammit. Have to wait for payday if not for CNY. So tonight's Reunion Dinner at popo's. Tomorrow's with daddy. Had 1 last week too at Chelly's.
___________________________________
YAY. Cuz of CNY, I've only got 3 working days next week. Woohoo.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home