Friday, September 01, 2006

farts

oright.
this week hasn't been great.
my pay is overdue. i can't wake up in the mornings even though i think i sleep enough. i've been lazy to blog. but i decided to take a break from working, and i can't think of anything else to do. so i paid my blog a visit. i need to redo everything. argh. don't have the time and patience to do so. busy with work and mitch. haa.

i miss min.
HAPPY ADVANCED 18TH BIRTHDAY YOU!
oh yah.
Min, why did yr dad add me on msn!?
so wierd. but i havent seen him online yet.
hha. yr daddy so HIP and happening eh.

eh aloy. thanks for the song dedication to me!
haha. i love you la.
My new favourite song is THE GREATEST VIEW by SILVERCHAIR.

hmmm. my momma's suddenly nice to me.
i dont know why.
she's giving me supp cards. like a few at a go.
i haven't used them. not yet.

ok. i'm taking a very long break. gtg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home