Friday, May 12, 2006

Shitty2.

so now i'm guessing this is a time out?
i have this huge gut feelg that you dont wanna continue this.
i dont know how to deal with this.

if you've thought of so many problems, the why did u go ahead and ask me out.
and this really hurts. i dont believe you've done this to any of your exs before. i think you prolly have treated them better. why should you bother about age? i dont. and u didn wanna bother about age first. so why now this?
and now u think about image. why didnt you think about all these beforehand?

i really wanted this to work out so much. dont do this to me.
i want this to work out.

i must be such a failure. i never manage to keep my relationships long. and these relationships were usually not strong and cuz of that, we break up for the smallest things. and what we have now isnt strong. i thought we could build it up. like overcome what you see as problems. i thought you could gain reassurance from me. as in you feel wierd or insecure about certain things and i dont. but it seems that we suddenly cant think the same way, what you think is what you think, and what i think is my own point of view. i think my friends are fine with you and im quite sure yrs will be fine with me. but you dont. and i think age is but a number. and you dont.

Baby, I wanna work this out. Let me. Work it out with me.




In the meantime, I'll be the Erin that everyone is familiar with. Nonsensical, strong, don't cry easily, independent. At least that is what I will be on the outside. While what I'm feeling inside is totally opposite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home