Thursday, May 04, 2006

Can't sleep.

I hate my insomnia. Can’t frigging sleep the whole night. I don’t know how I’m gonna survive later.

About twelve plus I felt hungry. Had this weird craving for mushroom cheese prata. Hahasla. Was looking through my msn list for ppl to meet. Then I saw darling Brandon sign in. He politely declined and he said to count him out cuz of school. Curses. Haha. Then I don’t know why but I suddenly remembered Serena Yong staying in the east. Yayys. Haha. Haven’t met her in YEARS. So we did some catching up, a lot actually. Should do this more often. I mean, meeting up with people I haven’t met in a long time.

While we were talking, there was this big screen at the prata shop showing the match between arsenal and sunderland. Haha. I actually pronounced it as soon-der-land. I didn’t think there was anything wrong with my pronounciation but she laughed and corrected me. Hah. Paiseh sial. And I actually, well sorta, watched a match and not fall asleep. Everyone knows I'm not a soccer fan. But baby, I'll support Arsenal cuz you do. (=

Then at half-time I saw some familiar faces. Haven’t met up with them in a long while. Daniel Li and Daniel Tan and Sohkeng and Hanyang. I miss the times we hung out.

Came home around 0445. Thank god I didn’t come home any later. Cuz my mom suddenly woke up and knocked on my door. Phew. Was checking up on me and she was feeling hungry so she woke up.

I tried to sleep like around 0530 but I rolled around for like 15 minutes and I gave up trying. So I came back to my laptop and decided to surf thru friendster and stuff. Then I saw Mal’s new blog address. THAT was entertaining. I think she should do something like the princess diaries or sth. Write books. I think her command of English is good. Either that or become a lawyer. You don't wanna get in any disagreement with her. I’m not saying this outta sarcasm. But seriously. And anyways, sorry about the Harry Potter book incident. Didn’t mean to be such a bitch about it. I didn’t know why I didn’t like Vic at the time but yeah. THAT was classroom politics and it’s all over now. Okay, not expecting Mallory to read my entries, but yeah, my sincere apologies.

And Mallory’s blog has kept me up till now. I’ll probably be a walking zombie later. Shall try to get some shuteye now.


Nitey.

1 Comments:

At May 05, 2006 8:25 pm , Blogger Daryn said...

i love prata! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home