Thursday, May 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Gail.

Photos taken during and after dinner.



haa. smellmybum.
a photo i took of you while you were bathing.or not.

i love black pepper crabs.
i love eating the pincer part. took part of it and put it on my lil finger.
i offered to dig your noses with it. rahhh.
kupo shirley was very amused with me taking photos.


meet my cousin abel. he likes to tan and work out. and he's a nerd.


aunt cheryl and miss grumps. the birthday girl.


my very adorable grandmother. love her to bits.

this is my grandaunt. kupo shirley. her laughter is damn contagious. she cheers me up anytime. i said she's rich and she said it's fake. haha. i dont believe.

i was getting bored while waiting for the bill. so i took random photos. keep my mind occupied.

babe. no matter what, i still love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home