Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Fab's 21st

Yeh. Happy Birthday Fabian. Sorrry I had to leave early. Wasn't there for the cutting cake part. Asked Eze to help me wish you. And hopefully he did. Or I'd kick his ass. Hahaha.

WHY ARE THERE SOOOOO MANY BIRTHDAYS IN MAY!?

Leo and Anna damn smart. Never buy the present earlier. Wanna buy cup at first then decide to buy him underwear instead when the shops were near closing. Quite embarrassing standing in front of so much guy underwear. Haha. And since they were on sale, I thought of buying some for someone. Then I decided not to. In case my intentions would go unappreciated or the underwear might end up right at the bottom of all the clothes and all.

Everyone's asking me these few days what's wrong with me. Well, everything. But I don't say. I know you don't really wanna hear about my life, about how lousy it has been these 2 weeks. So, duhhh, I'll tell you nothing's wrong and that I'm probably quiet cuz I'm tired or some other bullshit I can think of offhand.But those who're closer to me would know what's been happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home