Thursday, December 18, 2008

i think you should make up your mind instead of being so unsure before deciding to do anything.
you should have made sure of your feelings then broke up with her then came to me
or you should decide you dont wanna let her down then not talk to me.
idk anything anymore
you're putting me through now what you put me through during those 2 months.
i couldnt say i love you because i kept seeing this happen and it really did.
so i should have kept everything between the two of us?
its not my fault you felt you should lie to her. its not my fault she came to look at my blog.
no one asked her to.
yes i was childish to have dedicated an entry to her and uploaded photos of us.
i shouldnt have.
i should have thought about how she'd feel just like she should have thought about how i would have felt when she wrote all over your wall and uploaded photos.
i dont know how im supposed to be all selfless. im only human and i guess this is my way of reacting. i dont know how to take it out on you so im venting on my blog. i really didnt expect anyone to look or read. if you feel like you done her so much wrong then what are you doing with me.
now im back to square one again. i didnt wanna feel this way all over again thats why i didnt wanna talk to you. things were just easier that way. you keep judging me on my mistakes. how are you gonna see if i've changed or not? its been 3 months, and i know i've changed.
its only with you that i've put up this wall. cuz i keep seeing this day happen and it really did. i was starting to warm up to you, starting to get used to your hugs and kisses and you saying i love you and all that. i was slowly starting to respond.
you just refuse to see me for what i am and you keep looking at my past.
how are we ever gonna start anew like that. you agreed with me that we should start anew and not start from where we left off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home