Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Uncertainty/unsure/skeptical/undecided/hesitant

Somehow, I'm just comfortable with all this. Like it's meant to be.
But, there's a lot of 'buts' in this whole situation.
There're so many things I'm afraid of.

Like certain things you did, you did it to me then to her. You might just do it to me again or anyone else.
E.G., you suddenly didn't wanna my answer calls and all that. And the next thing I knew, it was a break up and you're already with someone else. You really were sucha dick.
I would have thrown away my pride and chased you back then but you took that for granted and was so convinced that you didn't want me back. Look what happened now. You're back and I never saw that coming but I'm still hurt from what you did.
And you realised how much you took me for granted in the past.

You should never have been with anyone the past one month, cuz that's all I think about.

You say that you can see forever with me but I'm still as commitment phobic as ever. It might take me another 2 years to see it your way or it might take lesser time.
In the past I would have been very happy if you proposed and we were engaged. Now, idk, every thing's just different. I don't even understand why I feel so differently about this as compared to a month before. You should never have been with someone else.

I know that the moment I say, 'I love you', would just be magical because of all the waiting and anticipation.
It's just not happening now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home