Monday, December 22, 2008

Sunday Morning.

after 2 days of being cold to me, suddenly this morning i see a text from you saying you'll always love me?
i seriously don't understand you anymore.
you cant seem to decide on anything and you don't seem to want to stay single.
you say you like your freedom but you like having a girlfriend? huh?!!?
i feel like picking your brain apart.


Sunday.
i woke up early for some svdp event thingy. was at ncc and they were celebrating christmas.
i saw mark's and brad's moms but i didnt know who was who so i just called them the olsen sisters. mark's mom had a guy following her around.
i later found out from him that he's the boss. hmmmm. what's that about? haha
i actually didn't wanna go but my dad told me he wanted me there to babysit my niece.
that made everything okay no matter how lame it was.
we later went back to my dad's place. spent my Sunday there.
was pretty tiring cuz my niece is really attention seeking.
played badminton with her little rackets and little shuttlecock.
then played snakes and ladders which i won. haha.
most of the time i was too lazy and tired to move so i just played with burberry.
my sister, joyce, named her shihtzu burberry.
i dont understand.
oooh, she has a lil one week old baby.
his lips were like puckered up the whole day. cute.
he's gonna grow up loving kissing i think?

i went home smelling like burberry. eww.

anyways, today was really tiring. gonna sleep. goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home