Sunday, March 26, 2006

Drunkard.

Okayys. It's about time i upate this blog.

woke up this morning to a mixed smell of vomit, perfume and sheesha. haha. sweet and sour. eww. had a vivid memory of the twins taking care of me. good people. haha. many thank yous. i cannot express the many apologies and gratitude that i feel towards you guys. thanks for taking care of me and seeing me to my doorstep. i'm so sorry for you 2 having to see the unglam sight of me vomiting. damn stinko siol. some of it got caught on my hair and slippers and on lucas' shoe. i was too drunk to care abt my hair i jus went straight to bed like 5 am. dont frown and gimme that screwed up face and say eww. it was very little. i did hold up my hair. oh whatevers. i dont have to explain to anyone. i wasnt alone. i had 2 witnesses. the twins. haha.

last night was supposed to be sheesha for me. chillout session. dun like clubbing much nowadays. like what for? im not looking for guys there. when i go there, i'm alr with guys. since i'm alr with guys, whats the point of looking for other guys right? and another reason is tt i have no money to spend on clubbing. if anyone really really wants me to club, pay for my entrance and transport home. haha but tt is too much to ask of anyone.

anyways, a lot has happened lately at home. as i have previously described my mom. so, my mom has been taking it out a lot on me. i think it's partly menopause and partly cuz of her useless boyfriend. she doesnt need him. fucker he. i dont wanna talk about her anymore. i just hate her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home