Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Murphy's Law.

It's so irritating when it happens. When I feel like i need a boyfriend, someone there for me, I will get one f-ed up guy or none at all. When I'm really sincerely being happy single, suddenly 3 guys will come at one time and I will be spoilt for choice. It always happens. Reality bites. I'm not saying for a fact that there's really 3 guys after me now. I'm not trying to boast. Just saying it figuratively. I won't ask why the Lord is doing this to me. He has his reasons. Maybe it's a test. Owells. The Lord works in mysterious ways. Let it be, so be it. Amen. haha. And no I'm not holy. Everyone who knows me knows I'm unholy. Right up to the part I type amen, i thought I sounded like I was preaching. Short sermon. Lol.

This also applies to public transport too. But there's a way to hurry transport. As in shorten the waiting time. Smoke. Smoking is a curse while waiting for public transport.

Anyways, I hate Murphy's Law. But that's the way that God works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home