Saturday, March 04, 2006

Hao You Man Tian Xia.

haa. What can I say? I'm just sociable. So I mix around well. Don't say I'm famous. I may instead be infamous. I don't know. So we went town to watch Final Destination 3. On the way to Cine, I saw someone at the MRT I wasn't ready to see, Ng. Then at the carpark, met Vic. At Cine I met Audie and other people I found familiar. haha. Omg. Alex wonders why everywhere I go, I meet people I know. Not my 1st time. It's happened many many many times. Coincidently, Audie and friends ended up sitting next to us. Cool.
So FD3 isn't at all as scary as it seems. Just gruesome. I freaked at some scenes. Like ewwww!
Then at the bus stop, I ran into small Nick. That's town for me. I will always keep seeing people I know.
Afterward, we took a bus to Marina Sq. to Carl's Jr. My First time there. haa. Mountain tortoise. There's always a first time for everything. But of all fast food restaurants, I'd still prefer Macs. I was comparing the fries. Not the Burgers. And Alex stop calling me "jia kan tang"! I love my fries and hashbrowns. What can I say? I wish fries was my staple food. I don't particularly like rice. But if my porpor cooks it, I can't say no to her. haha. I'm not your average chinese 'rice bin'. Like some people.
I realised that almost everyone has nicknames for me, or rather, pet names. Some people so affectionally call me Minmin. Or there're some calling me scrack/falldown and here I am thinking aren't those Leo's nicknames? One particular individual loves calling me silly girl. Makes me feel like his lil sister. Just as well, I've always yearned for an older brother. haha. I can't think of any more nicknames right now.
Hmms. I forgot to mention that after movie we met 2 of Alex's friends. I feel so bad that i forgot their names. Please forgive me. haha. The 4 of us headed to Carl's Jr. then met irritating Joseph and his date. Kinda forgot her name too. Was it Patricia? haha. At this rate, I can't have one nighters. I'll forget who I slept with. haha. It was a joke, don't take it literally. Then after that we met Kimjio and Iona at Kembangan. haha. Cool. All coming over to east side. I don't know if i spelt Kimjio right. ahhhh Banana is so much easier to call.
So later in the morning, I'll be having breakfast with mother. I don't call her mom/mum/mommy/mummy, they sound so affectionate. I don't really like her. As you get to know me, you will slowly learn why I'm talking about her like that. Anyways, we'll be going to Cafe Cartel. Yayness! I've been having a craving of muffins with honey for like forever! Alex can testify for me. (=
I think food can be comparable to orgasms, seriously. Salmon belly sashimi/plain muffins with honey/fondue! For those 5 or so seconds when it's in your mouth, you feel like you're in heaven. Go try. In the meantime, I'll source for more food that tastes orgasmic. =D
Then tanning it is after breakfast. Tanning at Leo's place is all good. No sand=no mess. Cleaner too. Then don't have to carry so much barang. Hope the sun's good in the morning. How boring it'll be if the sun isn't strong. Travel all the way to Sengkang for fuck. Then maybe I can join Leo for evening mass. Or if we stop tanning early, I can go OLPS. Cool. Everything's planned out. And if the sun's lousy, I might join the westside people at Sentosa after service at CCC. haha YAY! I've got everything planned, I feel so in control. But I know some where along the way, something will screw up some how.
Listening to:
Cute Without The E - Taking Back Sunday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home