Friday, March 03, 2006

Good/Bad Day.

I think I had like a million calls from Leo. haha. I think she probably feels like she wants to murder me. Owells. She called to tell me that posting was out today and my internet was being annoying, it keeps signing out by itself. IRRINOYING! So, because of that, I took quite awhile to check the damn site. As expected, my points were too high to get in. I got rejected. I really really wanna get in horticulture and in layman terms it means gardener. A really well-paid gardener.
So I will have to try direct admissions to get in. Damn. I don't exactly like travelling down to NP. But if I really get accepted, I'll be travelling there almost everyday. Most of the time it'll be at Botanical Gardens. Rahhh.

Gawd. First bad thing of the day. Second thing was my face was peeling. And it's ONLY one side! wth. But I got a lil cheering up. 2 testimonials. Haha. Yayys. But these 2 testimonials were irritating. haha. Ian called me malay and that Teddy said I looked like one on 1st impression.
Ahhh. It's alright. This always happens. Hmmm. Maybe my mom had an affair with a malay man, that's why i look so much like a malay girl. My daddy told me to just tell everyone I'm eurasian. That will save so much trouble. People will stop asking so many questions.
Okayys. I'm sneezing like mad. I've been having sneezing fits for the past 15 minutes. WHO'S MISSING ME SO MUCH? haa. Just kidding.

So town it is to watch Final Destination 3 laters. Haaa. I hate watching horror movies with guys. Like i will just paiseh myself if I scream or get a shock. But then again, I haven't screamed during a movie yet. Even Min hasn't seen me scream or cry. I'm a tough cookie. (= The last time I watched this horror movie with a guy, he was the one that got scared. Not me. I found it funny. Haha. Cool shit.
I can't continue typing away anymore. Or I'll be late in meetg him again.
Gtg. Happy reading.


Grooving to:
I'm Sprung - T Pain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home