Monday, February 20, 2006

first entry.

my name's Erin. Rin for short.
born on 25 apr '87.
currently waiting for posting to poly.
hates school and studying.
loves saosin and deathcab and ska bands.
i love my friends, they mean everything to me.
i love my dad and my grandmother.
i hate superficial people. every one is beautiful within and with out.
my favourite colours are green,black and brown.
i love plants and flowers.
love dogs and hate cats.
i'm freaked out by creepy crawlies. if they fly too near my face or if i find a big insect in my room i will just scream. i like cam-whoring. i like watching tv. i'm always rotting away at the couch in front of the tv. i don't really like it when some irritating guys add me on msn by getting my msn add thru friendster. it gets annoying. but of course it doesn't apply to every body.

this is just a little about me, my likes and dislikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home