Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My Wish List. -hope to achieve by 250406/mybirthday.

  1. Digi Cam.
  2. Amp.
  3. Fender strato.
  4. NEW phone.
  5. PSP.
  6. Have this celebration with friends and family which I didn't achieve on my last b'day.
  7. Lose weight.
  8. Telly in my room.
  9. A boyfriend to celebrate with. maybe not. I dunch know.
  10. Paint my room in different shades of green. Maybe some graffitti on one wall.
  11. Save many many many many money.
  12. Have Min back for my birthday. haa. Selfish of me. It's just a wish. Doesn't hafta come true.
  13. Make peace with everyone.
  14. Be a good friend/sister/girlfriend/etc. -whichever that applies.
  15. Speak gibberish properly/Master gibberish.
  16. Chill out on smoking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home