Sunday, January 04, 2009

happy new year, pull your ear

Resolutions?

I haven't been attending mass so ...
1. try to go church.

I always wanna last minute travel so ...
2. save up money as and when so I can travel at whim.
(hopefully one of my friends can do that with me too?)

I always tend to say, "I'll do it later."
3. Don't procrastinate.

4. Don't take things for granted.

I think I was boring last year. For many reasons but mainly cuz of the ex.
5. Go out more/Party more?

I'm doing this next one with someone in mind.
6. Try to smoke less or stop altogether.

I know I'm always always late. But I've really been trying.
7. Even if I can't be early, at least be on time.

8. Possibly get a job?




I have one prediction though.

I don't see myself being friends with M. At least not these few months to a year. I'm too pissed with him for his choices and I think he's blind. We don't see eye to eye. But that's all I'm gonna tell.


I can't think of anymore. I know I've missed out quite a few. I'll update this space as soon as I can think of more. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home