Monday, December 29, 2008

re: my fb status.

my status: Erin is wondering, what's with all these weird dreams?!


seriously, my dreams have got to stop.
i'm soo weirded out by them.
i only remember one that didn't come true.
-a friend's death. but that was when i was 9. i remembered i woke up crying.

it's very seldom that i have dreams. and when i do, they're about the people around me. i usually remember it for a very short while then totally forget about them until they happen. like i get that sense of dejavu. i remembered telling my best friend, min, about one. it came true like 6 months later. min reminded me about it. i swear i was like omfg, yeah. didnt mean to sound like a blonde there. but if you were in my situation, you'd understand how shocked and surprised i was. it can be scary sometimes. it never happens in the exact fashion but the gist of it is there.

now, about the most recent one that came true.
mitch and i seated at some cafe.
he was telling me that tessa wasnt the one and that he still loves me and all that.
one week later, he called to tell me that.
weird eh?

there were 2 dreams after that.

one is about a boy. only trev knows. =)
the other dream happened this morning.
i don't know why when i was dreaming, my mind didn't register it as a nightmare.
i only realised a few hours later that, wtf is happening?!
it was of mitch and i, very intimate. i'm still frowning about it.
ugh. disgusting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home