Sunday, June 06, 2010

Plus One

for example, during cny, when i was single, people always asked me where my boyfriend was (they always assumed i had one and no one would ever believe im single. sucks.). and whenever they'd ask me, i'd jokingly reply, which one?

its not so funny anymore now that im really in this situation.
and if i tell anyone, it would seem like im boasting.
but go ahead, call my bluff.

suddenly last night, another guy was added to the equation. The one i used to call Z.
all these boys, minus mr needy, in the end the same thing, it really is too late.
y'all never realised my worth til i was gone.
i never moved on immediately. i always stuck around. all of you knew that.
but its really too late once the grace period is over.

i know this is god's plan. but im not sure whats his point in all of this.
to see how much of this i can take until i cave?
or to see how much of this both of us can handle.
i really, honestly, sincerely hope both of us can get through all of this.
cuz after all of this, i choose you. i hope you dont walk out on me cuz you cannot take it. =(

then theres this other random malay dude who keeps pm-ing me on fb.
disgusting.
babe, i'll show you once you get back. you'll get a laugh out of it.
i think he's old, off his game, and off his rocker.

sigh,i hope you treasure me. not like these other boys.

3 Comments:

At June 07, 2010 6:44 pm , Blogger Anto said...

Oh wow.. Ehh tell me too :(

 
At June 08, 2010 2:44 am , Blogger Rinster said...

haha. cannnnn
coffe date. when?

 
At June 08, 2010 2:45 am , Blogger Rinster said...

eh! alamak. you know about one of them. remember the guy with the gf whose name is sanas???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home