Saturday, June 05, 2010

Blast from the Past

because my life has drama/nonsense/shit happening, i need you to be that pillar for me. i need sth concrete. i dont like this air of uncertainty. and i certainly dont appreciate it.

i suddenly feel like we keep getting tested. it hasnt even been a month. but it alr feels like a few because so much has happened on my side.
first was mr 7 months. then it was mr needy. now it's mr 4-years-ago.

was this what the lord planned for me when i prayed for us?
maybe i see why he's doing this. i think he wants us to work through this to make us stronger.
but i really feel like i need a break.
cant the tests wait til later?! im damn tired la. i've got a lot on my plate. AND I DONT WANNA DEAL WITH THIS SHIT. can i please just not? give me a break.
i would really like to enjoy this. i dont wanna make or break anything. i dont wanna fastforward anything.

you asked me last night, what if a better guy comes along the way?
i told you, he'd be in line behind you.
yes, there's still a line.
until you become that guy for me.
and when you do, all this im feeling will magically disappear and so will that line.

as of now, im single and i dont belong to anyone.
but this property is hot. and you need to claim it soon. just in case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home