Thursday, June 03, 2010

I Feel Like Pulling My Hair Out!!

i am thinking too fucking much, its crazy.
i know i need to stop.
how is this valid?
i have to keep reminding myself of all the things you're not.
this is way out of my comfort zone, its not even funny.

how is this 3 weeks timely? i hardly think so.
i think we need to establish what we are.
i feel like we left things hanging.
i feel like youre sending me mixed signals cuz you yourself arent sure of what you want.
but just to put my mind at ease, you tell me sth more concrete like; we're gonna get tgt, its just a matter of time. but youre not even 100% sure.

you. you have no idea what im going through.
this is just a fraction of how im feeling.

tell me.
tell me what is it im supposed to think,
what is it im supposed to feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home