Sunday, May 30, 2010

despite popular believe that im a wild child,
i actually am a very family orientated person, traditional and i do like staying at home. of course, i do occasionally do get bored and wanna hang out with friends. but its just chilling some where and talking.
why is it that people give me that face when they find out that i stayed home instead of going out. tsk.
i think i turned out rather okay considering what i went through with my parents. i didnt do stupid things like cut myself, drugs, get involved with gang stuff. im glad. im glad that my friends, who've had similar backgrounds, turned out well too.
aaaand, i've lost my point.


i absolutely love my iPod. it's been with me for about 6 years. and it still working. how awesome is that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home