Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ever So Broken

okay. i wanna heal. and i want you to be the one to heal me. i want you to be the one to get rid of all my fears. i just want you to be the one.
are you able to live up to that?


tsk. i feel so weak with my insecurities. what if this, what if that.
=/
my biggest fear is what if you should walk out on me one day. what then?
TSKKK. i think too much. so fucking neurotic.


what i do know now is this. once im rid of all my fears and insecurities, i will be able to fully immerse myself in this. whatever this is between us. right now, my heart has put up this barrier because im afraid of getting hurt again. you're able to lift that barrier a bit so far. and i know you're able to get rid of it with time.
sigh.

but right now, i am just thinking too fucking much.
zzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home