Wednesday, July 08, 2009

i have no idea on what to do or what to think anymore.
i keep feeling emo and thats not the way to go.
all this needs to stop.
all i need is one thing from you and that will make all this go away,
but i dont know how to put it across.
you seem to link everything i say to something negative
it hurts, it really does.
i keep apologising but it never seems enough to me.
i keep feeling like a disappointment to you.
you're the only person i seek love, care and concern from.
the only person i need.
my one constant.
i need everything to be okay so i will be okay.
it's because i'm fixated on and troubled by this one thing and it's making me physically sick.
you're the only one that can make everything okay.


dear god
please guide me
i have no idea what to do anymore
i've been feeling like that for awhile now
it's starting to take a toll on me
i need to stop
i need to stop thinking too much
its always the same questions.
questions i should know the answers to but somehow i am sometimes confused cuz i feel like i'm getting mixed signals.
help me see things clearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home