Saturday, April 04, 2009

dad, i fucking love you.

fuck.
im in a bad mood.
my father NEVER fails to make me feel like shit. Never.
one small thing like going for an ex's grsndma's wake, he carried on and on about it. fucking annoyed the shit outta me. thanks a lot for spoiling my day.

i was sure i wanna be with him but now you made me so fucking unsure.
whatever you said made me feel like i might go through the same shit with this one like i did with M.
i like being transparent with everyone but you. you, i have to watch what i say around. i dont like doing this around my own dad. everything i tell you, you turn it around and make it into sth bad then you bring up my past and make me feel like shit all over again. you like bringing up my past and you tell me not to tell anyone else about it. sometimes i keep too many things to myself about my past that i feel like i have to see a shrink for it. i have no idea why you still have 2 women after you even when you treat them so badly. sometimes i feel like i love you but sometimes i feel like your scum. i guess this is what a love/hate relationship means. but, for now, fuck you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home