Friday, February 27, 2009

  • I need to shop for lemons and salt for tequila tmr.
  • I've this craving for my grandma's lotus root stew thing with chicken.
  • I've been eating more than usual this past week.
  • I'm back to 52kg.
  • I hate that my weight fluctuates between 50-52kg. I want it to be 50 or lower?
  • I really envy those girls who have high metabolism.
  • I hate that I've been emo/cranky/angsty recently. Because Calvin passed it to me.
  • I've been smoking a lot less recently. But because I've been giving ppl ciggies, my pack lasted me 5 days. Btw, no such thing as masuk angin in relation to ciggies. For me that is. And usually my pack lasts a week.
  • I'm back to my post-M period whereby I can't sleep until 5 in the morning. Fucking hate thinking so much. This is just killing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home