Saturday, March 21, 2009

i know my mom loves me when she says certain things.
it's like she can't find fault with me.
simple things like, "how do i look in this?"
she'd say, "i don't know. you look good in everything."
i'd be frustrated with her answer at first but realise the bigger picture later.

my grandmother got pissed off with my grandfather for some stupid things he's been doing. and now she's staying here with me. as in sharing my bed. i love her and all so i dont mind. i didnt put up any resistance to it. but i'm a light sleeper and all so every time she moves or gets outta bed or opens my door, i'll wake up. you have no idea how many times i woke up last night. i remembered waking up at 8 this morning and she was staring at me. i know she has a lot of things on her mind in regards to my grandfather and that whether she's causing trouble to me and my mom. she shouldnt have to worry like that since we are all family.
i dont know what i can do to make her feel more at ease. i dont want her to feel like a stranger here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home