Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sometimes, just sometimes.

sometimes i blame the both of you for the way my life turned out. but im also grateful at the same time.
sometimes i think you two could've been more adult in the way you dealt with your problems instead of letting me become collateral damage.
sometimes i feel that you could include me more in your lives and the choices you make instead of making me feel so left out. at times i just feel orphaned.
sometimes i get so envious of other people's families. no matter how dysfunctional their life may turn out, they still have their parents to fall back on. i feel like i have to fend for myself.
or when their parents are always always there to support whatever performance or event they take part in. i feel like you two were hardly there.
the two of you are leading your own lives, mostly without me. i even HAVE to ask if i wanna tag along. otherwise, i think you may have forgotten about my existence.
sometimes i just miss having the two of you around. i hardly see the two of you. i wish you were more involved. i wish you wanted to be more involved.
im alr an only child. alr as lonely as can be. the two of you made me feel more alone than i could ever be.
sometimes i wish things were different.
sometimes i wish you could make me feel more loved.
sometimes i wish you made me feel more wanted.
sometimes i just hate my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home